After school I always knew I'd end up working in a creative job, but I just didn’t know which one. I went on to study Art and Graphic-design, but after weeks of repeatedly drawing a corn-on-the cob from every possible angle, I knew art was not for me. I did however love the photography aspect and my passion grew from there. I went on to study Print & Radio journalism at night, while working in a children’s portraiture studio by day. I photographed a few family weddings during this time but it wasnt until I joined another photography studio in 2006 that I started shooting weddings full-time. In 2014 I left to set up my own and I have never looked back. I am fueled by my passion to photograph your day in a laid-back but fun way. My style is no fuss natural images, capturing your day as it unfolds. I’m chatty, sociable and I love to laugh, so I find this helps massively to ensure my couples feel relaxed on the day. I live in the sticks of West Limerick with HIMSELF, my beautiful little boy Aidan and my extremely disobiedient beagle Gerry. I can hear the sound of the river from my office and the horses from the stud farm nearby.I have a passion for travel and interiors, in particular I love all things "quirky". When I am not working, you might find me travelling to some hidden gem in Europe, or antique-hunting in my 1976 VW 'Olive'. I love going to gigs, kayaking or simply chilling with a good book and a nice glass of Rioja in our favourite little hideaway in West Kerry.
- You want easygoing and relaxed,
- You do not want the whole day taken over by posing,
- You want to capture those who are close to you and have a bit of fun.
- You want it to be the best day ever surrounded by our favouritist people.
- You know that the day flies and when the dust settles a few weeks later, you want your photographs to reflect “Your” day
- More importantly you want to them to capture how you felt in that exact moment.
- You want me to capture fun images of your guests chatting and the laughter thats present on your day.
- If this sounds like you, we could be onto something here….
0 The start of my photography journey.
0 The amount of times i have heard Seamus Heaneys Scaffolding as an after communion reflection... ...still a beautiful piece.
0 Joined the precarious world of the self-employed! Scary bisuits!
0 the number of times i ended up right in your shoes..walking up the aisle in a tiny white-washed church in Dun Chaoin
0 The year i eventually felt it was safe enought to eat a corn-on-the-cob again.
A little bit more...
Perfect instagramable wall in San Fran
Same goofy smile, marginally more teeth!
This the view my husband normally see's, me behind the lens, this was in a quirky museum in Krakow
Soaking up the vibes in Amsterdam.