After school I always knew I'd end up working in a creative job, but I just didn’t know which one. I went on to study Art and Graphic-design, but after weeks of repeatedly drawing a corn-on-the cob from every possible angle, I knew art was not for me. I did however love the photography aspect and my passion grew from there. I went on to study Print & Radio journalism at night, while working in a children’s portraiture studio by day. I photographed a few family weddings during this time but it wasnt until I joined another photography studio in 2006 that I started shooting weddings full-time. In 2014 I left to set up my own and I have never looked back. I am fueled by my passion to photograph your day in a laid-back but fun way. My style is no fuss natural images, capturing your day as it unfolds. I’m chatty, sociable and I love to laugh, so I find this helps massively to ensure my couples feel relaxed on the day. I live in the sticks of West Limerick with HIMSELF, my beautiful little boy Aidan ,my extremely disobiedient dogs Gerry(a beagle) and Willow (a Golden retreiver). I have a passion for travel and interiors, in particular I love all things "quirky". When I am not working I love going to music and comedy gigs, kayaking or simply chilling with a good book and a nice glass of Rioja in our favourite little hideaway in West Kerry.
- You want easygoing and relaxed,
- You do not want the whole day taken over by posing,
- You want to capture those who are close to you and have a bit of fun.
- You want it to be the best day ever surrounded by your “favouritist” people.
- You know that the day flies and when the dust settles a few weeks later, you want your photographs to reflect “Your” day
- More importantly you want to them to capture how you felt in that exact moment.
- You want me to capture fun images of your guests chatting and the laughter thats present on your day.
- If this sounds like you, we could be onto something here….